Workshop Value Creation with AI
Creating value with AI for your business: first steps towards a concrete roadmap.
What are the benefits and risks of AI? Where do I start? What do I need to take into account? How do I integrate AI into my strategy/vision? How can I partner? What is a good first use case? What support channels are there?If you are (partly) in agreement with the above questions and want to get started with AI within your organisation, we invite you to the workshop 'Value creation with AI for your company: first steps towards a concrete roadmap' on September 29th at the Brightlands Smart Services Campus in Heerlen from 12:30-18:00 hrs;
- Walk-in with coffee and sandwich.
- Welcome, agenda, purpose.
- AI demystification quiz: understanding key terms and background.
- AI-journey: what does it mean to get started with data and AI? What does that path (potentially) look like? What is involved;
- Inspiration: How do you develop vision and strategy for your innovation and make AI work for your company?
- Participants have their say: Where are you currently in your journey? What have you already done and what are you planning? What are you struggling with?
- Use case identification: What are problems that lend themselves well to being solved with AI? Short presentation and then get to work yourself.
- Existing support channels.
- Canvas: Put vision and roadmap on paper including how you can take the first steps in the next six months to apply AI in your company.
- Closure and drinks.
What will you take home?
- Basic knowledge of AI and real-world examples.
- New connections with peers and the support network from the region.
- Roadmap for next 6 months to take first steps with AI within your company.
Sign up by September 18