Is your deep tech start-up ready for the next step? Do you want to do business and network with companies and investors? Then join our trade mission to Slush 2022 in Helsinki, Europe's leading start-up event. You can register until September 11 at the latest.
Rijkdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland (RVO) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs invite Dutch start-ups to join this unique mission. With this trade mission we want to strengthen the position of start-ups based in the Netherlands. We also want to make the Dutch start-up ecosystem bigger. The focus this year is on innovative 'tech solutions'.
Over 12,000 visitors, 4,200 start-ups, 2,200 investors and 650 journalists: Slush in Helsinki is the meeting place for the start-up world. The fair gives you the chance to present your company to a large and different audience.
NL Lounge at Slush
Netherlands has its own NL Lounge on Slush. Together with other Dutch companies, this is your central base to network with the global start-up community at your feet.
Together with partners, RVO also organizes many side events where you meet investors, coaches and fellow innovators.
With the RFO's start-up mission to Slush, we focus on young tech companies that want to grow quickly. Together with partners in the region we offer useful side-events. Furthermore, you will also get the chance to further expand your network.
Slush is a great opportunity to:
- present your product or service to a large, international audience;
- validate/test your product or service;
- attract new customers;
- expand your network internationally;
- enter into strategic collaborations with other companies;
- meet potential investors;
- attract talent;
- generate media attention;
- gain knowledge of the European and global market and competition.
And of course Slush in Helsinki offers plenty of room for spontaneous meetings, networking and challenges.
You can apply for this mission if you meet the following requirements:
- your product or service is high-tech, innovative and potentially disruptive;
- there is a proven market acceptance for the product or service in the Dutch market;
- you have already started - or are ready for - international scale-up;
- you are looking for seed, series A or series B funding rounds;
- your start-up is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
A maximum of 20 start-ups can participate in this mission. We look at the criteria above and the date of registration;
Sign-up, costs and participation
Sign up for this mission. You can do this until Sunday, September 11. Each participant signs up separately. The language of the mission is English.