New challenges offer new opportunities! That's this year's central theme during the National Export Event (NEX) on Wednesday, Oct. 12, at De Woonindustrie in Nieuwegein from 12 to 6 p.m.
As a professional, how do you deal with challenges such as price increases, long delivery times, staff shortages, Brexit and ongoing travel restrictions? How do you turn these challenges into opportunities for your business? Come to NEX22 and get informed and inspired!
What can you expect on this afternoon?
- Inspirational keynotes from the following speakers:
- Marc van Rooij - president at Shimano Europe Group
- Monique Ansink - director of Jumbo Cargo Products
- Bert Colijn - senior economist at ING
- One-on-one interviews with managers of embassies, consulates general and NBSOs
- Roundtable discussions on the challenges in different countries
- Information sessions on the legal aspects in exporting, e-commerce and much more
- Presentation to winners of the Oranje Handelmissiefonds
- Extensive opportunity for networking
In short: NEX is an event that has no equal and is indispensable for anyone who is commercially responsible for export within his or her organization. Participation is free of charge, so register today! View more information on the website.