Master class "Entrepreneur & employer: challenges and dilemmas of labor relations"
During this Master Class, Esther Adam (HR Advisor) and Joan Whittingham (Company Lawyer) will discuss the latest developments in the field of HR, employment law and relevant tips & tricks when working with employees. They will address, among others, the following issues:
- How does an employer organize the labor processes optimally?
- How does an employer select the right employees?
- How does an employer select the right employment contract?
- How does an employer ensure confidentiality, confidential information and IP?
- How does an employer ensure the security of the employees?
- How does an employer prevent competition or loss of customers?
- How does an employer interpret its duty of care and the occupational health and safety measures to be taken in respect of employees? How does the employer deal with employee participation?
These are some of the issues that will be addressed in the Master Class "Entrepreneur & employer: challenges and dilemmas of labor relations" on April 21, 2022. Updates regarding upcoming legislative changes will also be covered during this master class. We request participants to submit relevant questions in advance, then the speakers can discuss a selection of them during the Masterclass.