Are you active in sustainable agriculture, especially in the horticultural sector and/or agritech? And are you curious about your market opportunities in Benin? Then take part in the trade mission to Benin from 17 to 21 October. Come along and contribute to the development of this important sector.
This mission offers great opportunities for Dutch entrepreneurs in the agricultural and horticultural sector who are working on innovation and sustainability.
This trade mission is interesting for Dutch entrepreneurs who are active in sustainable agriculture - especially in the horticultural sector - and who want to do business in Benin. The mission is specifically aimed at companies engaged in:
- trade in fruits and vegetables;
- production and/ or supply of propagating material or planting material (and seeds) for vegetable production;
- production and/or supply of equipment for vegetable production and handling, cold stores, sorting and packaging solutions;
- production and/ or supply of agrochemicals and biological agents;
- production and/ or supply of agrochemicals and biological agents
- production and/or supply of agricultural technology digital systems and consultancy services for agri/agriculture (remote sensing, satellite data processing) for fruit and vegetable production.
In addition, this mission is also suitable for:
- Companies operating in supporting sectors such as water, energy and logistics.
- Knowledge institutions.
In the Benin agricultural sector there is a great need for knowledge. Especially in the horticultural sector, the Dutch Embassy has built up a lot of knowledge and a network. The Netherlands has a good reputation in the field of starting materials, processing, agrologistics, innovation and agrotech. Knowledge is needed to improve production, logistics, marketing and sustainability. This offers opportunities for Dutch entrepreneurs who are working on innovation and sustainability in this sector.