Farms along the German-Dutch border - Similarities, differences and what we can learn from each other.
The team of the INTERREG project "Agropole" is organizing a German-Dutch event series "Farmer's Tour". We visit farms in Germany and the Netherlands with the farmer tour. Each farm is characterized by a special industry or focus. Besides a tour of the farms and short presentations, there is time during each event to exchange experiences and network.
This time we invite you to Feed Design Lab in Wanssum. With its pilot plant, the practical research and education center offers the opportunity to test various raw materials in terms of processing methods for the animal feed market. In addition to the technical facilities, training courses and projects are also developed.
- 11:00 am: Walk-in
- 11.05: Welcome speech and introduction "Agropole"
- 11.15 am: Feed Design Lab presentation and tour in two groups
- 1pm: Lunch and networking
- 13.30 pm: Presentation by Dr. Stefan Mandel and Lead Research & Development at MERA Tiernahung
- 2:00 pm: End, optional more time for networking
Participation is free of charge. The maximum number of participants is limited.